Sunday, March 09, 2008

yet another day

yest was d election day, International Women's Day & cute tingyang's bday...
today??? my luvly best fren's bday~~!! muacks to hui sin~~!!
finally.... i'm not posting sum post about d things happen last few weeks or even months ago..
ehhe...
gonna pause for a while since i hv no photos for them... for nw.. :P

these few days hv been kinda, sorta emo...
bout all of stuffs... which i keep on saying it's about being "dumped"
n which poor jiawei, tomato they all asyik being kacau by me..
sorry bout tat.... :P

though being emo, yet i'm trying my best to pretend all way long...
kanasai la... haha.....
wat a pretender i m... yet a lousy one...
cudnt slp all nite... cudnt study all day... cudnt even communicate nicely .. for goodness sake =.=
watever it is.. thankful to all tat stil bear with my craziness.. hehe:P

tina came n find me today.... for d dvd burner...
long story... yet no comment...
d sudden sms makes me feel down for all nite
but being able to share d probs with khim...
shud i say... throw my sorrow?? aha...
watever it is... m glad to noe tat he's into "xing fu-ness" once again...
clapz....

then, luckily i'm being drawn to d yumcha session with d long lost fren, terry
really glad to c u ...
n i can c i enjoy playing d tricks on me.. =.=
hahaha.... but it's really cool.... mayb i oso a bit dumb dumb la. .. :P

after d yumcha session,
then d midnite chatting with my new n fresh kai zaisss
haha... so cute la u all :P
yest i'm not really into d mood of chatting due to d stress of my "dumpness"
however, i realy cherish all of u....
which i said... sayang sayang la.. haha

n here i m....
in d library blogging... forgot to bring my hp here tim...
aikz.. blur case...
had a vr full lunch at padi jz nw with harry n jiaxing...
making me so sleepy nw... though i slept quite a lot yest...
aroud 4am to 12+pm...
consider as lots rite?? :P
hehee.... after all... i'm a pig wat... haha
no matter how long is not enuf for me oso ... kakakka
summore.... feel like goin to get sick ad...
so dizzy... sorethroat.... fever bit bit.. =.=

cham lo... like tis hw to take test...
got 2 tests summore ><.. aikz karen jiayou oh... <>

2 comments:

kang yong said...

4am until 12pm+ is consider late and lot.. haha... So what? this is MMU student life style!

drink more water before you get sore throat la.. If not later will be mafan...

eh eh... good luck in your exam! jiayou!

CarrotEgg said...

haha...
really ar???
but u do hv tat lifestyle too??
hehehhee

thx ya....
i will try to ... jaga myself...
hahaha..
u noe la....
irresistable... of food...

thx a lot...
u oso jiayou jiayou
;)
take k