Tuesday, March 11, 2008

it'z jz so daMn gReaT~~!!

it's not about d paper...
it's bout me....
farking stupiak
WAT D HELL!!!!!!
wasted 13 marks.... DAMN!!!!!
jz bcz sth block my view from d small lil H2....
CUTE ~!!@@

noone to blame to..... jz me >< n myself.... noone else....
feel so sick of it.... shit!!@!!!!
arghhhhhhhhh
wasted my energy studying.....
jz bcz of one silly mistake... end up.....
arghhhhhhhhhh

karen~ karen~ u r jz so gReaT......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

better things to do in life..........
mayb bcz it's d "tradition" in my family...
there's no such thing as "waiting" in our days
there's no such word as "waiting" in our dictionary
we were trained by dad to standby for all time
24-7.....

thus..... i walked away jz nw from d gang......
cz there's no point for me to wait there since i'm not goin yumcha anyway...
cz jz had my dinner...
damn full... n not in d mood to yumcha oso... cz it's oldtwn again!!!!
yet... for sum1, it mayb sth tat is very so call "no manners"
i bet... it is...
but.... i really cant find any reason to stay there... after waited for nearly 30 minutes...
just for nothing........

it's bad for a gal to walk alone at nite....
but it's really reached my limit ad.....
i hate doing nth jz for waiting =.=
it makes me a stupiak gal....
worse stil... dumb dumb....

weakness of being in a big gang is bout waiting...
waiting.... n stil waiting........
tat's y i'm alwz d solo-gal...
cz i'm used to "Fast", "ready"

it's jz such a so daMn gReaT day of mine......

3 comments:

kang yong said...

wow... trained by dad to stand by all the time.. it mean you are ready all the time la... so geng.. haha..!

why dun ask them to send you back first? walk alone in night is dangerous!

haha... you are same with me.. dislike the big gang because we alway have to wait this ppl, or that ppl. I prefer just few or solo because we dun have to care that much! anyway, happy thursday!

VHanded Cheepeng said...

Haha,same same, sometimes prefer Solo, even assignment, because lazy to communicate with teammate.

I remember last time exam also have the same mistake. I always always always did the same mistake, I remind myself many many times, still got the same mistake...I always copy the wrong question and try to find solution out of it...which is impossible. Lucky every time last minutes I found it out...but wasted my half an hour!!!

CarrotEgg said...

it's jz my bad day...
hehe...
n i shall not repeat d same mistake...
i wish ... i hope... i pray...
hahaha....
but thx ya...
supporting me all way thru...
gamsiah......
muacks ;)