Saturday, June 07, 2008

life bek in muar

life bek home~~
confusing~
it's been a long time since my last visit bek home.....
my bad....
sumhw.... i wish to...
sumhw.... things jz not in d way i want to......
bla.... ><" kns....

getting tired of tis kind of life....
worrying bout tis n tat....
frowning for sum lame problems tat are actually not a problem at all....
getting thru all those unnecessary arguments tat breaks d bonding....

mayb tis is wat happen when ppl goes around getting older....
exploring d sweet n bitter of life....
i duno~~~
i'm just me....

putting d blame on my past is just so unfair to me....
tat's for wat i think.....
i m who i m....
accept it or not...
easy to be said than done....
deep dwn inside your hearts...... d trust is no longer around.....
it had been replaced by all d filthy thoughts... long time ago....
d thoughts about...."she has turn bad..." " she's goin to gv up...." "she's no longer our gal...."

although d thoughts nvr come out from d lips....
but it's being shown in ur eyes.....

i might hv been rude.....
sorry for tat....
stil.... i dun mean to hurt u .....
i'm jz trying my best to defend.....
to protect myself....
protect d truth tat.... i'm not bad....
n my frens are not too.....
or shud i said d whole environment tat i'm in nw....

running away will nvr solve d problem....
lacking of communication is d problem.....
we noe tat....
hwever... initiative taken in vain.....

i'm sorry to say tat....
i'm goin to insist on wat i'm doin.....
apology taken or not.....
no longer important.......
cz my luv stil there....

0 comments: