Monday, June 16, 2008

my first n last day of holiday

15th of June 2008
officially i declare d first n last day of my semester break.... :P
cz i hv been working non-stop since i finish my final exam paper......

a lot of ppl asking me.....
"y u never go home??"
"y so sanfu??"
"u staying alone here wo.... worth it??"
"y u torture urself??? shud rest after final exam paper wat/...."
blablabla~~~

my answer is.....

i do miss home.... but if i bek home... i oso wont stay at home... cz i'll be working oso.....
if i say..it's not sanfu at all.... i'm lying... :P

it's so tiring.... exhausting... i nearly collapsed for few times....
but i enjoyed it.... i duno y~ :P
i jz feel so contented with d life.... although i'm tired....

i'm a timid gal... n i cannot stay alone myself...... but i hv to overcome it....
i gotta learn to b independent... (bullshit~!! my mum said)
but i'm not trying to prove to anyone... i jz hope to learn sth..
although for wat i noe.... all d jobs tat i've worked for tis semester breaks....
i dun really learn much technically... but i do learn sth out of d box!@@

nobody noes wat will happen.....
i'll try my best to b kful when i was alone......
nobody to b blamed if anything happens.....
i hate ppl say "dun think u learn kickboxing ad... then can ~~~"
fill in d blanks after the "then can~~~"
learning kickboxing doesnt mean tat i'm good in fighting or protecting myself......
learning kickboxing is jz an extra exercise for me to release tension......
so ppl~~ plz mind ur words...

i may be torturing myself physically.....
but i feel tat it's stil ok la.....
as long as i enjoy it..... i feel tat it's worth it...
i do rest too......everything bek from work.....
i'll slp damn early... haha......

i dun hv much semester breaks left b4 i grad.....
i jz hope to do sth else tat i cudnt do much after i grad.....
who noes wat will i be or where will i b after i grad... rite??? :D

tat's all for all d Q being asked...... i think so..... hehe ......

bek to my holiday...
i slp until 12 sth in d afternoon~!!!
yepppeeee..... finally i can slp til so late... haha.....
n i was woke up by xiayan's sms....
he's in cyber...... finally manage to meet sum mlc old fren.....
jiawei, xiayan n me... 3 of us went to oldtwn kopitiam yumcha.....
chit-chatting....... laughing.....
glad to c u again, pal~! stupiak!!
haha...

after d yumcha.....
i went to ting ting's hse to get my sandals bek... n oso eat green bean soup....
her green bean soup makes me feel like calling her~~ "mama"
hahaha... oops... :P
then we chit chat lo....
their hse so happening.....
keep on got ppl coming bek from hometwn.....
makes me feel d warmth... :D
then i jio wei jie to hv tennis in d evening....

then....
i bek to home (C1) watch drama... hehe....
elaine's bek... finally i'm not home alone anymore.....
d time in holiday really pass super fast.....
i got wei jie's call.... then we went to tennis court n play tennis.....
i lost my stamina :(
though my stamina is not so good oso.... yet i lost my only stamina :(
so can u imagine hw bad my stamina is nw~ :(
haiz~~
but i do enjoy playing tennis.... coz i can sweat a lot.....
jz kesian wei jie.... haha.... play with tis stupiak gal.....

around 730pm....
we finished our game... cz two of us really exhausted....
once i stepped into d hse.... elaine asked "u wan go jusco or not?? fast fast fast@!!"
arghh..... cannot la...
hahaha... i havent bath.... n i'm stil sweating.... doh'
whew~~ they change their plan n make it on 8pm...
which means i got 15 minutes to rest n 15 minutes to bath... haha....
after d rest n bath....
we head to JUSCO.... for our dinner n groceries......
n oso d surprise cake for karen .... PONG... :p

elaine n me was wondering.......
wat we hv done for d whole nite???
cz when we reach cyberia.... is ored 11pm....
lol...... weird... :P
then 1140pm.... we gathered at soon ming's hse....
gogogo~~~ to karen~~~ PONG's hse... :P
hehe....

bout her bday???
wait for d next entry plz~~~ :D

0 comments: