Tuesday, June 24, 2008

upside dwn

hv been in a super duper hectic life recently....
busy with the preparation for d coming orientation camp...
rushing for d dance practice... each and every night..... from 8pm to 12am....
busy with the new semester tat nearly driving me crazy......
the piles of datasheets tat hv to be glanced thru......
circuits tat hv to b drawn within tis week.......
trying to maintain myself in a healthy condition in order to b prepared for d upcoming obstacles.....
my health is deteriorating :(

OH MY GOD~!!

my life is totally in upside dwn.....
it mayb considered as a good thing tho.....
cz i wont hv time to think of those stuffs tat haunt me dwn during last semester....
however.... it jz so busy til.... i'm kinda lost in managing my time in taking care of my own health....
i've been feeling so dizzy these few days......
d sore throat tat attacks me every day......
making me feel so uncomfortable when i wana converse with others.....
frustration..... d frowning faces tat appears on my face....
almost every single second........

sorry to ppl around me.......
sorry to those tat i guide during d dance practice..... if i ever throw my temper at u.....
dun mean it......
i might hv raise my voice... but it's bcz i really feel so uncomfortable on my throat ......
in order to fight with d songs tat being played....
i raised my voice.....
sorry for my blurness........
tat cause a lot of troubles...

coming friday is d orientation camp~~
thinking bek of d days when i was stil at gamma year.....
handling d camp with my fellow committees......
all those precious memories........
tears stil will roll dwn on my cheeks......
to sum other ppl...... they might feel tat it's bullshit....
but to me...... i gain a lot from d experience~
being able to stand up from d fall......
with d help of all those concerned.....
i'm blessed ......
thus i'm touched.....

no hesitation anymore......
i wana do all tat i can do fully utilise my time......
not much time left as a undergraduate in MMU.......
brave up my heart...
open up my mind......
welcoming my life with all d upcoming events.......
orientation camp...... tina's wedding..... sum secret event.... mini project..... ce hua ying... kickboxing..... n so on.......
jiayou jiayou jiayou~!!!!!!!!!!!

p/s : jz bek from orientation nite (guiding them d dances..) , chill ppl..... i'm not angry le..... dun feel so sked.... u all making me feel so guilty =.=
glad to b able to help out in tis event.... hope tat i nvr spoil d atmosphere....
thx kaizai for d herbal tea.... :) feel much better after drinking it......

jiayou jiayou yoh~!!!
luv d brand new dance created by d "newboy"... thumbs up ;)

0 comments: