Saturday, June 07, 2008

sleepless nite

lol...
i'm crazy :P
sleepless nite...
so i took my softtoys at muar....
wearing my pjamas.....
jom take pics lo~~~
muacks ;)

cute cute yu ying granddaughter....
she asked me sum stupiak Q...
lolz~~~
guess wat she ask...
"tat time food race u said wat u dint eat a?"
lolz.....
konon-nyer she's doin her report..... for CNYE food race.....
reminisces d food race....
lolz..... i got last place...
:P
but seems like i got d highest reputation...
oopss..... ahhaa....
bui paiseh
kakaka......

u can say tat i'm a weirdo...
cz i dont eat "oren", "gam", "kacang tanah"...
normally... those food tat appear during CNY....
most of them.... i dun really eat....
dun ask me y...
is jz sum personal like or dislike... :P
i bet everyone has their own favourites n oso their phobia...
hehehhee

monday is a BIG DAY
as result will be released~~~
mayb tat's one of d reasons y i got insomnia.....
d result will affect my mood.....
not bcz i'm kiasu or wat...
is jz bcz... it will sumhw determine whether i'll be able to prove to them tat it's not affecting my studies at all....
lolz...
however.. deep in my heart....
i knew tat even if my result drops...
i'm not goin to gv up d "event" anyway~~
hehe:P
is jz sth to make me feel calmer....
at least not frowning everyday....

"ur greatest desire will overcome ur greatest fear"
tis quote is taken from Charmed....
i'm a fans of charmed series... :P
i guess most gals do fancy them
i blive tat d fear will alwz haunt me......
but not haunting me dwn.....
cz i got my desire in overcoming it....
jiayou karen~~~



0 comments: