Thursday, September 27, 2007

28th september 2007

happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to mummy,
happy birthday to you~~!!!

so sorry... again... cudnt celebrate your birthday with you....
but i hope you wont mind... ><>to be with you ... n oso with papa n wendy n tina...
bad mmu.. hehe:P

thx for being so supportive..
esp after d incident tat happened during 2nd sem of my beta year...
though i still cudnt get understanding from u...

n i oso noe tat there's alwz a thorn in all our hearts... after my rebellious action of tat time...
n i can c thru all of ur eyes that... i'm no longer being trusted like before
n i'm no longer being treated like d gal tat u all wil nvr worry about...

but still i hv to say thx for bringing me up...
for worrying me...
though i do feel irritating at times... cz i really get pissed off when i dun get d supportive ones around me..


however... it proves tat i'm not unwanted ah bi... my family concern about me... loves me... jz tat.. ppl do get frustrated when wat they want cudnt be approved...

but its ored past.... trust me... plz...
cz with no trust... d bond will really gone..
n i dun wan tat to happen.. =)
i'll try my best to do wat i shud do...

i'll be good... though things might come out differently..
but i'll overcome it.. blive me plz..
n if i ever cause u fell sick... i dun mean it... really dun mean it...

just wana say tat... plz dun hesitate to tell me wat's happening in our hse....
in your life... in you...
cz u still hv this three gals tat alwz will be with you... supporting you thru all the things..
although i'm the youngest... i'm still can be counting on... i'm not the black sheep...
neither wana be treated as one...

coz i alwz belive tat... we are the ones tat understand each other the most...

i'm glad to hear that you bek to your "wai dan gong" class again tis evening...
good for u.... at least there's sth to let you release out your stress n tension...
n it makes me feel tat i hv a lovely papa mama when jz nw papa actually told me tat he ored booked the badminton court to celebrate your birthday...
isn't tat romantic.. :P

mummy, i love you... daddy.. i love you too..
i miss you all so much...
i'll try my best de..

xingku ni men le~~~

恨不得快点长大
天下父母都这般期盼着我们啊
我们已健康成长
快来祈祷父母长命百岁啊
请记得要常回家看看爸爸和妈妈
简单的一顿饭他们也开心很久啊
随便聊一些话
或随意呆在家
父母的伟大是从不要求我们报答
生活的压力真大
爸爸妈妈多苦也撑起了一个家
我的一点点挫败
说历经沧桑仍微不足道啊
请给我多一点时间证明给你们看
请原谅我的能力有限再要努力啊
偶尔我没回家或工作到天亮
偶尔你慰问的电话让我充满力量
父母的伟大穷我一生也难以报答
我们要把握时光来疼爱
爸爸妈妈

0 comments: