Saturday, September 22, 2007

I M daMn duMb....

MY 22/09/2007
~~545pm~~
since monday... study ect......... non stop...
end up macam learn nth... ><
pok gua... pek cek... feel like wat i did is jz wasting my time...
arghhhhh...
stupiak....
y so duMb............

~~7pm~~
go shifu's birthday party lo... (+hse-warming)
gotta say..... i had fun... though i really feel awky.... awky cz... hmm...
i'm out of d gang...
let's put it tis way....
there's sum gang in them... but they are clos to each other...
however..... the gangs there... not to say gang... i shud put as similarities.. :P
there's foe delta.... but i'm in foe gamma.....
there's mescorp.... but i'm nt even d wc......
there's fom gamma.... but... i'm gamma too bad not fom....
there's CNYE..... both 9th & 10th..... but i'm neither the two of them.....
n sum sum other similarities tat i cudnt get myself into it....
n tat's y.... when most of them c me... almost all of them ask d same Q:
"y is karen here??"
kinda feel out of d world for d first time...
my social life doomed bcz of my age?? haha... :P getting older i bet...
nyway.... luckily still got d other three pretty gals for me to chitchat with... thx a lot...
at least not so left out... for sum time...
:)
d hse is nice... d gang is nice... d atmosphere is nice... but i jz cudnt let myself feel "uhm"
though it's really cute of them having fun there... though drunk ad.. :P
but... no regrets going there... .thx shifu.. :)
then yumcha at MURNI...
to let those drunken ones... clear their mind a bit.. :P hahaha
sorry to jimmy n tony... i really too tired ad... so i talk without processing d words in my brain...
so kinda strait4ward when talking yest.....
sorry.. :)

MY 23/09/2007
~~ 430am ~~
finally i'm home... :)
fainted...

~~ 124 5pm ~~
chipmunks ringtones had rung....
i jumped up from my bed... GOODNESS..... it's 1245pm....
really doomed la tis time.... cz i got a real terrible nitemare.... ><
summore wake up at tis time... makes me lagi moody.....
i dreamt tat i lost d most important thingy in MMU... which end up will make my whole family suffer... n make myself disappoint my family...
d incident tat i most terrified of.... alwa pray tat it will nvr happen on me...
but... it's so real.... plz dun happen....
n si tortoise.. i dun mean to mafan u wake me up.. really thankful tat u called me... thx...

~~0130pm ~~
library-ing..... blog-ing.... sigh-ing......

0 comments: