Saturday, September 01, 2007

stupiak..

recently, i just encountered sumone that behaves so alike me...
the characteristics, the behaviours, the attitudes, the temper, the actions,..... n all ...
so stubborn... till i can hardly believe that "oh shit.. i'm jz like talking to my ownself..."
but... i shud say... he is more like the old me.. hehe..
cz i tried my best to change d old me... d stubborness ad...
n so....
how i wish i can help him... just at least change the bad temper of his..
hmm... at least noe wat's getting into him... wat makes him so pek cek...
cz it makes me feel bad... feel sad oso...
so i get pek cek too..
as i noe... it is really san fu for one to handle the prob all alone...
aiks.. :P
so end up....
it makes me think of "out of my sight~!! out of my mind~!! "
cz i blur ad...

0 comments: