Saturday, September 08, 2007

sick

oh no....
seems like... really d signal has been lights up...
today... again... not feeling good...
luckily jack brought me to clinic.....
n end up??? ya... same prob like wat alwz happen to d gals in our family...
which is maternal side...
low blood pressure...
n nw?? it's my turn....
it kinda scares me.... cz it's not so good.... n it is really bad to have that...
as i kinda getting weaker n weaker..
evryday feeling dizzy... couldnt stand up for long....
lousy me... haiz....
but i guess it's in my blood..... i mean d symtoms...
at 1st.... i planned not to let mama noes...
mana tau..... thru wendy... she noes it...
i asked wendy not to tell mum... cz i just wana ask wendy sum Q about wat happen to her last time.. n wat mama ask her to prescribe ....
nyway..... i hope i can get well...
cz bcz of tis loow blood pressure..... i wasted a lot of time...
n my health condition is getting worsen... n i got gastric n sore throat.... dizziness....
jiayou ar...

0 comments: