Monday, September 24, 2007

pre-course registration ... noob la...

woke up at 6am tis morning...
duh... i wonder y i wake up so early tis morning....
end up?? haha.. watch charmed again... :P
dui bu qi papa mama ar... :P

then?? check result for EMG... whew... luckily still not tat bad... :P
then?? check the schedule for my pre-course registration...
according to my fren, as what he sent to me tat day... all gamma foe will hv to register course on today... 9am.....
but i cudnt get my schedule for pre-course registration till tis morning.. ><
and guess what?? mine is at 26th... what d hell...
today is 24th~~!!!!!!
one word.... WEIRD......

cudnt check with the person in charge as it's so damn early.... hw to check wor??
aiks.... so gotta wait till 9am....
still putting sum hope on mmu system... n so... i tried to register like what my other frens did...
n it's proven tat... i'm not suppose to register like them... cz mine is on 26th and d system ask me to double check my schedule..
so i made a call to Pn Norazlina...
too bad... she ask me to refer to the exam unit...
aiks.... wat la... i damn ganjiong ad... ><
then... after lots of attempt to get thru d line of exam unit... finally sumbody picked up d call...
n it's confirmed tat... they hv put me under the wrong group...
><
SWEAT~~!!!
damn tired la... being send here n there ><
end up i cudnt register to the group tat i wish to... :( sob...
i cud only manage to join d other group... haiz...
nyway... thx fuyo, jimui, tomato for cheering me....
but i'm really pissed off tis morning.. ><
hope i can get thru all tis =)

0 comments: