Wednesday, September 26, 2007

evaporated

happy mooncake festival...
hehe... yest... so surprise... dad called me...
n wished me happy birthday.. haha...
tat's so sweet of him wishing me happy birthday though it's d lunar calendar... :P
ahhaha..... but it's d warmest feeling i ever had... made me feel so touched...
thx dad for remembering it...
n thx for bringing me up...
xing ku ni men le....

trying my best to be tough... be strong...
not to be terrified by d nitemare...
not to disappoint them...
i'm jz like wearing a mask everyday...
getting tired of it.... tat's y i run...
run away from everyone...
hiding in tis tempo house.. tat at least.. i feel some comfort here...
but so sorry to mafan d two of u in d tempo hse...
sorry....

glad to hv all d wishes from everyone bout mooncake festival...
it really mean so much to me... for tis festival...
cz i luv it d most...
but when time pass..... seems like i getting more n more further away from it...
seems like no longer celebrating it...
no longer had d chance to get together with my luvable family.... to sit dwn together chitchat all nite long...
dun even hv d chance to actualy bek home.....
i miss home lots.....
i miss papa mama lots.....
haiz.....

0 comments: