Wednesday, July 30, 2008

alamanda freak

26th of July 08

it was a day tat i was being convert to a "alamanda freak" instead of a "book worm" tat i should be due to my paper on coming Tuesday (which is today)....
let's check it out on d characteristics of "alamanda freak" :

1) teman makan??
2pm .... i got a msg from
mynn which stay in d same room with me......
"i'm goin makan with ah tack n jason.... u wana go?? "
thinking about d hectic life tat conquered my delta life...... i chose to go with them too...
altho i had had my lunch too :P hehe....
all i wan is just to sayang myself...... dote myself more.....

2) outing with roommie
then??? hv sum stroll with my luvly roommy.....

ah tack n jason??? d two of them really so cute.......
following here n there...... however... they did disappeared for sum time too.... :P

happy :D
3) restock my groceries~~
roti, biscuits, london rolls, bitter gourd, radish, ego noodles, hotdogs, 100 plus.....
yeppeee........ :D
wont feel hungry ady lo :D wakakakkaa

4) alamanda chicken rice shop ~ dapao my dinner.....
since the three of them stil not feeling hungry....... cz they had great lunch while i took
tat 2
hours on my shopping...

5) reached cyberia at 720pm..... around 730pm.... i got eddy's call...
"dai ga jie...... we goin alamanda nw lo... u folo-ing us to watch movie oso rite?? then
celeb
simon's bday rite?? "
OMG~ alamanda again?????
i jz had two grabs of my dinner wo.... havent bath oso......
"gv me 40 minutes!! " i said......
then here i m.... bek to alamanda.......

6) shopping again??
the guys went for dinner..... then i met up with karen p
ong .....
again.... i go shopping.... hahaha... with her......
guess wat??? altho i ored spent so much time here b4 hand....
yet i cud get myself sth new ..... :D

bag bag tat i missed out :D
7) alamanda GSC~
"red cliff" ~ hmm..... mayb not my type.....
other than d humorous part tat did draw my attention.....
then most of the time... i dun really understan and i dun really get myself being able to
appreciate d movie..... so sorry for d crews ya.... :)
n it's 1++am ady...~!! @@

finally after all these thingy......
i left alamanda~~!!!
hahaha......
n with my pocket almost emptied.... ><"" but i do luv myself tis time !! :D

0 comments: