Friday, July 18, 2008

dedicated to all my luvly frens....

to all my luvly frens......
sorry tat i've been so busy since ...... cudnt really say when ... :P
haha.....
but tis entry is dedicated to all.....
thx for d care, d concern, d luv.... everything....
thx a lot....
my parents are fine nw....
both at home resting nw......
thx for all d blessing....
thx for everyone tat had helped me... :)
from d last incident.... though i may look fine from my outer look....
but seriously i found tat i'm not as strong as i thought.....
glad to hv all of u giving me d helping hand....
frens in mlc...... all ur assistance..... all ur offers.......
really grateful for tat.... :)

THANK YOU~~~!!!

2 comments:

Endoru said...

Yeah, guess it must have been tough on you.
Thank God that everything's fine already and let's just wish they will get better soon and get as fit as they were before.
And no dusun durian for some time. *hehe*

CarrotEgg said...

:)
everything is fine....
thx ya
u too take k....