Wednesday, July 30, 2008

chicken hearted

after ETM midterm paper.......
i waited at dwnstar FIT building with jiawei, tomato, adrian, boss, lichye...
wonder wat we were waiting for... =.=
since i havent call bek home for two days....
so i decided to make a call bek home.....

while waiting for mama to pick up d phone.....
my head was spinning due to d midterm paper.....
and was thinking about wat to talk to her when she picked up d call....
meantime.... our greaT fren... tomato.....
did sum luvly exercise....
by making a sudden jump in front of me and "BOOOOOO"
goodness.......
i nearly got my soul out of my body at tat time.......
i screamed and.... tears flow dwn uncontrollably.... ==

i think he was frightened by my reactions too.......
tis time.... i really got shocked.....
wat makes me more embarrased is tat...
today.... when i went forward to sign my attendance.....
one of my frens.... actually asked me.... "yesterday sum1 got scared ya?? hehe"
haiz........

my mum was shocked too.....
she thot wat happened to me.....
then i told her... "if i duno hw to do d paper.... n i cried... it's reasonable..... but it's not.... == ... i cried bcz i was being frightened !!! kns la..."
mum did actually ter-laugh out.... but she controlled it...

nyway.... i'm ok ady..... at least feel better...
shud really get a better heart.... a stronger one......
haha.......

then we went for yumcha... at McD.....d first time i spotted it on d ground!!
haha.... cool nyer.... :P
got myself one sundae cone.....
to ease my mind... :P
then d normal chit chat session tat took place at McD.....
n i saw my kickboxing frens there too :P
d luvly two malay gals...
then sumhw... we talk about tis statement~
Question ~"do u noe y global warming??? "
Answer ~ "bcz u r too HOT@@!!"
wakakkaka
fast fast b4 d cars come.... take pics@@!!
adoi.... tak sempat....
after tat went for table tennis......
thx jimui wei jie for asking me to play table tennis ya....
had a great time yesterday......

however..... i had a wonderful time when i was out.....
when i reached home.....
my mood changed abruptly .......
i'll try my best to think of all d happy moments tat happened as mentioned above....
about those kns ppl... kns stuffs tat they had done.....
may god "bless" u ya.....

2 comments:

VHanded Cheepeng said...

the "M" is skating~ skating rocks!

CarrotEgg said...

yaya!!!
nw only c ur comment
skating do rox@@ :D