Sunday, September 28, 2008

happy birthday to dearie mama

~wana be as close as ur fren~
share ur joy and happiness
lighten ur burden n sorrow

~wana be pampered as much as i can~
though being an old baby....
i stil wish to be manja...
altho u nvr let us behave so

wana hv u as my soul of life
guiding me thru
assisting each other for a better life

thank god for sending me to u....
thank god for sending u to popo....
thank god tat i've found u!!

i'm blessed for having u as my dearie mama......
altho i dun really resemble u..... i look more like papa....
but i do think tat my sampatness is inherited from u :P

hv been bringing a lot of troubles to u...
u mz b vr worried huh.....
sorry~
luv u to d max~ mamimu!! :P
ehhee..... hv been a long time nvr call u tat :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY~

do trust ur gesiao daughter again... i nid ur support!!! muacks`~

** happy birthday to mummy wongping, kweiyee, siaosze too **

0 comments: