Monday, September 29, 2008

when d world goes round n round

d abrupt free-ness kinda drives me crazy....
haha....
human are like these....
complain a lot.....
oops... or it's jz noone else but jz me n myself......
tat keeps lamenting about my surroudings....

getting too hectic is a bad thing...
getting too free is worse......

it mayb kinda true at times....
alrite alrite..... jz me n myself >_+
i've been complaining about d radio assignment tat almost crack my head...
d mp3 project tat turn my world upside dwn.....
then d law assignment tat pissed me off....
n nw????
i've got nth else but to read d piles of papers!!!!!
still i'm complaining tat it's too much for me to absorb@!!
ahaha

no matter wat time i slp....
i will still wake up at 1130am sharp....
kantoi~ *_^
complain bout slp a lot pulak~
haha..... tat time rush assignments til cannot slp.... complain juga~
alla~~ stupiak me

karen karen~~
tat's life......!!!
poor hsemates tat kept being pester-ed by me
or sumtimes my monkey~ :P

life is so much of a drama....
each person plays its role....
no matter d good or bad ones.....
sum are witchy.... sum are bitchy..... those are sux! =P
but without them..... d drama will b dull~
dun u think so too???
tat's wat happen when u watch a drama n u r practically cursing d antagonist~!!
alrite~ again.... mayb it's jz me n myself tat do so...

wat d heck~!!!!!
study til sot liao....
let's get d head into tis funny/creepy/erhem** clip...
i stil remember it is being recommended by bu lai en at ronnie's hse
when we were rushing for our mp3 project~
n tat's when they started with their "wat wat in d butt" whenever they are in d lab...
>_+
chill la~ ** hahaha

yen joi ~~! (enjoy)

0 comments: