Wednesday, September 03, 2008

as time goes by


no mo
od study eop.....
browsing thru my blog.... then only i found out tat...
OMG~ it's colourless......
hv been tagged by all those shitty prob whole week....
anyway... i ored see things thru.....
thx for those tat stil standby me~

let's put sum colours again :D
tis happen...... last sunday if not mistaken....
i think so... haha
correct me if it's wrong :P



FOOD~ :D
i'm luvin it....
it's at sg wang~ greenbox neh :D
















the main characters of d day....
~yingying, me, weijie~

sing K all day long....
makan to d max.....
n~ SHOPPING :D









it's all mine~~~ :D
wakakakkaa..... those are wat i own......
not many... but it's sth tat cheers me up

on d way home......
camwhoring gao gao... ~~


























hehe... end of d story of 3 muskeeters...

today..... i found my new home.....
gonna shift to d new home tml.....
thx for those tat help me all way long....
hmm...... 2 coincidence happen today...

~ pusing one round... i'm bek to d neighbourhood during beta year....
~ d new roommate's name same as my sis's .... lolz....

cheers for tml....
a luvly thursday gonna be.... :D

0 comments: