Friday, September 12, 2008

mama's call

piles of works to be completed these two weeks....
nearly get suffocated by d coding....
hv been losing my ability to control my emotions for times.....
then d voice of harry and jiawei will eventually comes to me
"EQ low"
really gonna learn from these.....

months ago.....
mama asked me ... "wat u wan for ur 21st bday a??? necklace?? bracelet?? anklet??"
haha.... tat's kinda like a tradition in my family...
my eldest sis got a bracelet....
my second sis got a anklet.....
both for their 21st bday..... i'm d one who chose d bracelet and anklet for them :P
nw is my turn.... hmm....
supposaly it shud b necklace ady... haha...
but i ored had one which again runs in d tradition in my family...
d gals tat left home for studies which means after secondary school....
then will be given d necklace....
since i've been longing for an anklet.. :D
so i told mama tat i wan an anklet...
eheh....

n there goes d story where mama at first wanted to gv me hers....
but it's too thick tat i was so sked tat my leg would b chopped...
hahaha....
anyway.... it doesnt really matter....
cz all these jz makes me feel tat i'm bek to d pampered gal again :P
hehe.....

anyway....
d good thing is....
after all these days of frustration by d shitty hse...
then those tonnes of endless work.....
today~
mama's call had brighten my day ....
got mama's call in d afternoon during mp3 lab session.....
she's so cute....
purposely drop me tis call to tell me tat she had got me a present...
d one tat she promised to gv me during my 21st bday....
to them (my parents)...
d big day is on tml.....
haha..... to me as well actually....
eversince d stupid MMU final exam hv been ruining my day for d last two years.....
n not to forget tis year too.......

i did feel touched jz nw when she said....
"ah bi, i bought you d anklet yor... big gal ad ya.... mz b good.... dun so blur ad.. :P"

thx for adding my favourite "ling long" for me... haha
i've alwz been acting like a small kid playing fool around in d family.......
d likes and dislikes towards tis family jz nvr shown.....
but stil.... i noe u all care about me.....
i no longer d kid... remember??
i noe hw to jaga myself.... i assume :D
i noe wat is good n bad....
sumtimes i jz nid sum guidance....
so plz b patient :)

thx for d call~
really feel vr touched :)
muacks~!!

0 comments: