Wednesday, September 03, 2008

ssssSSSSSSSSSS

SAPO & TING TING

gonna move to new unit tml lo....
new hse... new unit.... new hsemates... new roommate....
haha...
well... bout ting ting~~ she's my tempo roomate :P
d 4-eva happy go lucky characteristic.... haha...
sharing room and sharing d living room as well with her...
thx for all d help ya :D
hehehe....


dun miss me too much
yo :P
bluek....
i'll b bek to kacau u again ....
wakakakkakaka



and d war begins~~~
hehe :P
konon-nyer... she's a ssssSSSSS Queen wo....
oops... dun kill me la.. :P
u look cute... :D
no worries....
jiayou in ur nvr ending assignments ya ;)








not to forget....
shirley~ wei jie~ litshiuan~ kok eng~ ah foo~
d tempo hsemates......
take k~!!

ting ting luvs me~~
see tis..... http://melinda-tiong.blogspot.com/2008/09/silly-gals.html
hahahahhaha


4 comments:

..melindA^+^ said...

waaah..u baru ssssSSSS queen lerr..keep changing the poses..and dun wnt 2 stop at all..luckily,,im clever enuff..faster stop u frm dreaming..haaah!!wake up gal..

hahaha..well,quite happy to hv u as my temperory roomie too..u arr..alwaz cnt wake up in d mor altot ur alarm keep ringing..haha..

gal,,anyway..u stil can come and kacau me whenever u r free..i dy immune ur crazy virus le lah..

+oil yoorrr!!!

CarrotEgg said...

muahahahaha~
dun miss me too much a
:D
P/S: i'll rmb to spare a place for u to slp... if u happened to face d tragedy tat i faced weeks ago.. :p tat's a promise i made to u tat time.... litshuan is d witness :D hahahha choi choi choi

VHanded Cheepeng said...

She is your housemate?!! We call her stop stop. (停停)

CarrotEgg said...

hhahha.... she's not only my tempo hsemate...
she is my intimately tempo roommmate :D
hwahahhaha