Wednesday, September 17, 2008

a late mid autumn festival

hv been craving for sambal mooncake since few weeks ago......
everyone is laughing at my sillyness......
wondering wat's so special about tis sambal mooncakes......
actually... i wonder too~
may b bcz of its unique-ness.... tat attracts me~
or i jz luv d taste of it.....
a lil bit of sweetness by the lotus...
a lil bit of saltiness of d sambal....

however....... i stil cudnt get myself a sambal mooncake in tis festival~
kinda down bcz of tis...... frankly~! :P
hehe... but i'm blessed with my parents' love...
altho d luv came after d festival......
yet~ i feel d care n wishes from muar !!
i can even smell it 2 !~ :P haha











another mid autumn festival with no family members arounD~
yong sheng~!! auntie xiu ting's shop.....
alwz my first choice :D hehehe....
can alwz gv it a try..... especially d mooncakes~ :D
perhaps next year u may try it.....
but for d time being... u may try d other delicacies~
the kuih lapis there.... "hiu pia","dao sha pia"... etc....
are my favourite!!!!!
http://www.yongsheng.com.my/
click d link !! :D

thanks yan for coming to cyber just to pass me tis packet of "care n luv"
altho it's late..... n it's ored after d festival~














d picture on d left is wat's contain inside d paper bag (d picture on d right .. green and red color each side)....
d nicely decorated paper bags and boxes have alwz been another attraction of yong sheng~

allow me to proudly introduce d contents~













first~ it's cheese roll~
my oh my~ look at d design of d can....
and look at hw handy it is..... a total of 15 cheese rolls in it....


then, is soft flour cake~
kuih sa ci ma
hmm.... tis is not d one tat i used to eat....
cz i usually eat d traditional one....
but tis one is added with natural dried raisins...
it's nice stil.... altho i stil prefer d original ones... :D
n i jz noticed tat ... it is manufactured in MUar....
wow!!!


















hehe~ MOONCAKES~!!
b4 i open d luvly can~
i was wondering... wat is inside.....~
then i saw two mooncakes in it .........
surprise@@!! :D
applause to d designers for d gifts in yong sheng....
i really think tat u guys did a really great job.....
in designing all these boxes, plastic bags, cans........
altho d two mooncakes in it are not sambal mooncakes! :P
but it's oso my favourite flavor :D
d original ones... with no egg yolk@@!!!! yeppeeeee~






















it's PIGLETS's turn......
i bet most of my frens wont get to noe tis as well....
cz last time when i mention about eating PIGLETS during mid autumn festival..
they will gv me the "what the heck??!!!" look ~
jz like d ones they gv me when i said "sambal mooncakes"
haha.. :P
anyway~
these PIGLETS are one of my favourites when i was young......
i wud bring them to class and hv it as my snacks during recess .... :P
memories~~ >D
hehe......

thanks for d gifts~
thanks for everything ~ :)

2 comments:

julian said...

yay!, mooncake buffet @ kickboxing tmw nite :)

CarrotEgg said...

nah~
tak da sambal mooncakes oso......
so plan cancel... dude...
sorry