Thursday, October 16, 2008

1st day of Semester break~

15th of October 2008
an advance greetings :
"Happy Holiday to me n u!!!! MMU-ians~"

sum stil having exam....
however... i tried to b optimistic...
thinking tat i'm d lucky one...
being able to enjoy d semester break kinda earlier than d others...
altho i havent really been doin well for tis sem....

~series of unfortunate events~
mini p~> assignments ~> not being able to wake up for my exam... which nearly cause me into serious trouble.... n it ored had made me feel guilty until nw.... ~> d lousiest capacity of brain i had with me....~> d nearly resit law paper!!! (stupidest person in d world faking himself or herself as lecturer!! )
so disappointing.....

being a 21 years old person........
d first few days tat leads me to a more drastic situation where i felt tat i'm just so........ worthless..
- to be cared,
- to be pampered,
- to be loved,
- to be able to hv wat i shud hv now.....
(no matter it's from myself, my family, my frens, or even from d destiny.....)
fate brought me here... n i gotta find my way ........

in tis 1st day of Semester break....
i went to Jaya 33 for a training.....
a training to prepare me to become a more professional promoter for d launching of d new product for Nivea Visage.....
i was there earlier than i expected.....
cz i'm taking public transport...
it aint easy for me to predict d time.....

i reached Jaya 33 at around 130pm...
where my training start at 3pm...
so i decided to take a break n hv lunch at there.....
my Lunch...
~ SUBWAY~


the meal of d day......
Turkey Breast + Turkey Ham






what's in it???
yummy~









it's stil kinda early when i finished my meal....
so i jz settle dwn at Subway by reading the novel tat i brought there...

3pm..
we were brought to Tower 1 ...
d Nivea Visage office......
to be introduced to the person in charge....
then have a small lil chit chat session
n oso.... d briefing and demonstration......
gosh..... so many things to noe...
n so many things tat i duno....
at tat moment.... i felt tat i was such like "katak bawah tempurung"!!

anyway..... i jz wana explore myself a lil bit more...
looking at hw they present their products......
so..... d workaholic CarrotEgg is bek in tis semester break......???
i wonder too....
perhaps i'll rest for one week after d work at 1 Utama....
then only i'll plan for d rest of the Semester break.....
as i'm stil kinda in d "self-reprimand" situation

** i'm d stupidest person in d world ** ~ quote by sum ppl.....
an incident happened today when i was on my way bek from KL sentral after the training...
two CHINA gals approached me....
they asked me to lend them money as they hv no money to eat.....
after some thoughts......
having putting myself if i were in their situation....

if my dad had problems faced if he was in other countries....
if my sisters were to ask for help when they were helpless......
if my frens were having d same problems like theirs......
all the ifs....

n of cz...
if they are cheating me.....
but stil.....
i also thot of ...
if they were not cheating me......
then they were really in need......
so.... i gv them RM15 to ease their problems...
hmm...
i duno wat i did is right or wrong...
i jz hope tat i did help them solve their prob if they were real........
bless it be~

** thx for whoever that help me find white shoes!!! **

2 comments:

VHanded Cheepeng said...

karen... i am hungry... want some food~

It's a hard situation, most people choose to ignore them, as don't want get cheated, but some rather being cheated than seeing them suffer.

CarrotEgg said...

haha....
thx ya... :)
hehe... feeling much better ad
but i wont gv u anything...
hahaha...
cz u noe hw to bake cookies..
n u nvr gv me sum oso
bluek