Saturday, October 25, 2008

Mission #3

lots and lots of cookiesS~~~
tats Mission #3

we stil hv lots of pineapple jam left.... (from Mission #1)
so we started making d pineapple cookies after dinner......
mana tau~~
pineapple jam finished ad...
so i requested mama to let me play around with the cookies dough!!
wakakakkaa

TA-DAH~~~
i made all kinds of shapes....
even my name!!!
carrotegg~ and oso d shape of carrot and egg....
i'm crazy!!!
:P











but i did enjoy making them.....
feel like i'm bek to a kid again....
though... yaya... i noe... i jz get into d life of adulthood....
but.... i forget my age ad~
:D i rmb everything yet i cant rmb my age :D
bluek~~

pineapple cookies~ MILO spongey~ cookies wonderland!!
lolz.... =D
kla.... hv to slp liao...
if not tml cant finish my Mission #4 !!!!
Mission #4~~
long lost "bobo chacha"
wink wink...

3 comments:

VHanded Cheepeng said...

Yer, much better than mine... I want to make a better to compete with yours...

CarrotEgg said...

haha!!!
serious mou????
dun make me happy~~
i stil thinking of making another attempt...
cz... tis one fail jor.....
:P

CarrotEgg said...

oops... i mean my milo spongey~~
haha...
others all success!!!
@@ ~
weeeeee.....
wakakakkaa