Friday, October 24, 2008

Mission #2

woke up super late today~~
oops......
i'm jz so piggy la....
sleep and eat.... eat then sleep....
endless of laments... can nvr be satisfied....

mum bought me my fav "lo mee" ~~~
actually i like it bcz... i get d chance to eat vinegar~~
wakakkaa.....
i'm a cuka freak!! :D











so the main course is actually vinegar!!!
wakakaka....... :P
but where else can u find tis delicious "lo mee" with the price of RM2.50 per packet....
summore it is such a big portion where it can be consumed by two persons~
**wink wink**
i finish d whole big packet myself... since my dad dun wana share with me....
gosh!!!! FAT !!! hhahaha
dun care~ bluek

Mission #2
years back.... when i was still in primary school...
mum used to make tis cake as snack for us....
so... today mum taught me hw to prepare tis snack~
i call it "Milo spongey"


mum started d lesson by telling me to put in hw much of sugar and eggs.....
then i began my work as her assistant.....
instead of using d machine....
i told her let me exercise a bit....
which i'm kinda regret after tat~ :p








it takes time and energy...
PASSION and PATIENCE!!
still... i dun wana let mum to help me....
haha.... in d end... kena scold.....
she jz grab d bowl... and stir for me....
hehe... :P


when it bcome like tis......
then it shud b ok ad~










the picture on d left is d one without the milo flavor...
the picture on d right... tat's d one with the MILO~~

simply pour it on top of the one without the milo......
then use a fork or chopstick to draw sum lines....
simple isn't it???
:D






ta-dah!!!
looking good!!!!
off u go~ to be heated... :D

sumhw...... cause of my fault....
my stubborness...... not willing to give up.....
didn't really stir the thingy well....
my MILO SPONGEY is a lil bit fail
mum kept laughing when she saw the result!!!

looking not so good....
but it did taste nice ok!!
hahaha......
sorry .....
i'll listen to ur advice next time.....
i'll use d blender la...!!! next trial~ :D








altho dun really look nice cz i dint stir it well....
but after i cut it into pieces....
it's stil look nice.... ahaha...
trying to console myself :D
will hv another attempt soon!!!!!
bluek!

0 comments: