Saturday, October 04, 2008

emo-ING

sum1 jz got me bek to d long lost emo mode.....
hmm........
a Q tat keep pondering around my life since young.....
n in another two days.... i'll be stepping into d life of being 21st~
isnt it cool??
yet i'm being frustrated by tis Q tat from time to time i got panic stricken whenever sth jz happen n links it to my everyday life .....

a Q tat relates to
Hw true ur heart is to ur fren...... to ur foe.... to ur luv ones.... ur family.... or even to urself...

i swear tat i'm being concern every time d regards being sent....
except for three persons tat i ored banned them from my life......
however.... i hate d feeling of being questioned for my sincerity......
as if i'm being fake to them.......
it then makes me think tat......
or is it bcz they treat me so.... hence they think tat i'm being so to them too......
then it reminds me of d statements being sent few days ago b4 d incident happened....
"i treat u as my gang... blablabla"
yet nw... tis is d reciprocate tat i shud get from a fren???

i wonder m i being taken as one of d gang bcz they lack of one person on tat day~
then only i'm being selected cz i'm silly enuf to think tat i'm one of them.....
i dun even dare to think of tat.....
i jz wana b happy for these two days...
at least marks a nice full stop for my 20th.....
i'll jz assume tat....
things nvr happen as bad as i thought....

luv n peace~
bek to study mode@@

4 comments:

Ivan Cheng said...

dun emo emo ya~ im not ur gang n u r not my gang(coz i dun hav a gang) but still muz happy happy..hehe =p

pringael said...

erm, the two days that you were talking about is the melacca-seremban trip??or am i just thinking too much??

however, if is really that trip, no matter whether are you in the gang, you did give us alot of fun with your little xiao hou, haha, so just dont think too much and be happy o!!many trip awaiting for us in the future..cheerrrr uuupppp!!!! =D

haha, but really hope is not about that trip that made you emo lo..without you, i will be alone after all, so your appearance is important to me..muaaaxxxx, love ya lots... =]

CarrotEgg said...

pat gong~
no emo emo la.....
u noe la.. my emo-ness comes fast n gone fast :D
summore u so fierce...
i sked later u whack me when i get emo oso....
haha.. :P
i oso dun hv a gang...
cz i'm a hopper~ :P
hop here n there.... tat's d bad thing about me :D
n oso a good thing about me too .... i assume :D
i wan my sambal mooncake!! bluek :P

CarrotEgg said...

gal,
no worries ya :)

my xiao hou is naked bcz of u....
end up it attracts joker's attention n got molested....
wat a memorable trip to be remembered :P

luv ya lots too......
muacks