Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mission #1

cosy sarung!!!
my fav =D waakakakkaa...
luv my colourful sarung so much....
at least d cosy feel calms me dwn a lil bit.....
slowly get myself gather all my shattered pieces of mind...
think think think!!!!
what shud i do for my holiday??
altho d mood is not there.....
then.... :D
mama brought me tis idea....~~
baking cakes.... biscuits..... dessert.....

yeppeeee.......

Mission #1
Pineapple biscuits!!!
**ONG LAI BIA**
lolz.... my mama is an expert in these.....
jz tat her skill a lil bit karat ad.... after years of resting....
hehe....
nw is her time to get back to tis "industry"!!
wakaka......
n time for me to steal sum of d skills... oops...
shhh......~

the most important ingredient,
"Pineapple"!!!








it's not an easy task.......
hehe.... bad bad me...
i slept til too late...
dint manage to help mama in cutting the pineapple...
sorry!!!
when i woke up tat time.... she's ored cooking the pineapple jam~~
from the juicy pineapple jam until it's cooked~~
it took us almost 6 hours to cook it......
from time to time... we gotta stir it....







mama saw me got nth to do after tat....
so she asked me to make the cooked pineapple jam into these small small ball shapes.....
lolz......

sweet sweet......
a lil bit sour.......
while doin it......
i taste it!!! hahahaha
it's quality controlled!!!
@@

other than the pineapple jam~~
the following things are needed. :D
butter, eggs, tepung gandum, oven, containers...













Steps to follow......
today we used d butter to make the biscuit....
tml or other day... we'll use planta instead...






it's a nice to exercise my arm using tis way.... during tis holiday....
altho dun hv kickboxing lessons....
at least i got sth to work out my arm!!
wakakkaa

so with this....
we start our work!!!
lalala~~~
long lost PINEAPPLE BISCUITS!!!











can u c tat??? tat's wat happen to my pineapple biscuit~~
haha.....
i'm a greedy gal...
i wan more pineapple jam1!!
so i got one big biji of d jam on d top of it...
lolz~~







weeee~~
into d oven....
tat's d way... aha! aha! i like it~ aha! aha!!

SMILE!!
CAUSE I GET TO EAT THIS!!!
BUT U DON'T....
bluek...

can u see the round round cute lil pineapple biscuit.???
tat's the outcome@!!
after the hardwork.......
ehe.....
i did help a lil bit.....
slightly here n there.....


wat a fruitful day!!!
3 containers full of pineapple biscuits~
tml???
will keep u updated!!!
cya...

6 comments:

kang yong said...

wei... pineapple jam, my favorite biscuit! can i have some?? Please...............

CarrotEgg said...

wakaka.....
u come muar these two days lo....
if i stil havent finish eating...
ahahha.....
nice leh~~~ :D

kang yong said...

this two days.. now already pass half day, tat's mean tomolo i must go to muar to eat it? Ahh... you are torturing me!!

CarrotEgg said...

hahaha~~~
paiseh lo.....
:P
so hard to do..
yet so fast i can finish d whole container!
:P

kang yong said...

sob sob.. no extra pineapple jam for me~

CarrotEgg said...

hehe.....
paiseh kah@@!!!!
next time when i pro.... i make more la...
:D