Wednesday, October 22, 2008

craving for putu piring!!!

life bek in muar...
it's all about eating.....
there's basically nth else to do ...
except eating.......
mum bought me my fav putu piring....
actually my fav is putu mayam....
but cant find d indian uncle tat sell putu mayam anymore...
hope he's stil alive... =.+
cz when i was jz a kid....
he's ored almost 60+ years old riding his bicycle...
selling putu mayam to me...
"PUTU MAYAM.... KARIPAP!!! ... PUTU MAYAM... KARIPAP.... "








was chatting with jimui halfway...
then mum came bek...
"ah bi!!! bought u ur fav putu piring~!! wan eat??"
wah.... so nice... :D
fast fast cabut dwnstairs to eat ....
hehe.....


my excited look seeing putu piring!!!!
@@
wink...
i'm luvin it!!

THANKS MUM!!!

let me share sth to u~
this is a most usual scene tat i can see since i was young...
i bet my siblings or relatives will be able to guess....
wat my mum is doin.....
haha..~!
altho it's not so clear....
but i think they shud b able to guess it correctly.....
cz my mum is an expert on tat!!!
weee......

0 comments: