Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Food of the Day

today~~
i cooked for my parents.....
cz since mama prepare all d ingredients ad....
jz tat she gotta go out with auntie siew ting....
so i told her i'll settle it.....
**finger crossed**
haha.... at least none get hurt after enjoy my cooking....
:P whew~








yup yup~ bingo!!
theses are my cookings.....
sum easy task.....
1st photo~> vege...
2nd photo ~> fried fillet....
i gv myself 3.5 stars out of 5 stars!!!
1 star left out is bcz.... d ingredients are not prepared by myself~!!
0.5 star left out is bcz.... i stil nid improvement.......~~~
lolZ~ bui paiseh!!
ahhaha

hmm.... dinner...
i got myself "prawn noodles" on d way bek after fetch mama home....
nw tat i've gotta show those tat laugh at me...
say tat i sakai or wat so ever....
hey..... tis is muar's "prawn noodles"
pay respect plz~~~ haha
it's seriously fried prawn noodles....
it's not like other places..... theirs are soupy prawn noodles











the stall tat i went for take away~
i bought d small packet... for RM2.50.







TA-DAH!!!
tis is d packet.... it's being wrapped by newspaper....
thumbs up!! good job...~
recycle!! :D
as u can c..... when u open tat packet...
there's one limau lying nicely on top of d packet.......
squeeze it.... and taste it with the sambal given.... :D
D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!!!









after squeezing the limau...
then TUCK IN!!! @@
hehe...




the shiny prawn......
REST IN PEACE...
hahah!!



**joke of d day**
refer back to d photo of the stall~
u can see the word... “虾面” (xia mian) and “加里里路” (jia li li lu)
i was wondering..... wat is “加里里路” (jia li li lu) ???
another dish?? y nvr heard about it....
so i asked the boss.... "uncle.... wat is “加里里路” (jia li li lu) ??
this is wat he replied me.... "it's the name of the road... gal"
my god!!!!
my brain must be karat ad!!!
“加里里路” (jia li li lu) = Jalan Khalidi lah!!!
Karen Tan~~!!!!
so mensiahsuikan~~

6 comments:

CarrotEgg said...

haha~
a sampat gong!!!!
tat dun wan ppl noe his blog...
end up so obviously link himself in tis comment!!
sien diao~
lolz...
BOSS!!
mana bonus saya

Anonymous said...

sakai ar...?? sound so familiar
who called u that ar?....ur bonus is free meal lar...accept mou?
bring u eat crab...eat how many u like ....claim me ...ok mou?

Anonymous said...

the annonymous is me...i notice i can pout name one wor...so i post a new comment to clarify it...

CarrotEgg said...

haha....
sampat~
yala...
i noe is u...
cz u so silly go put ur link..
hahaha~
sure u fast fast find me gao meeng loh~
bluek
add bonus!!@_@

n said...

cant tahan...
Hungry dy!!! -_-

CarrotEgg said...

lol....
yalor....
it's superb...@@
u tried b4 the fried one???