Tuesday, May 08, 2007

hou san fu ar~~ :(

dunno wana stand or sit or lie down:(
feel like vomitting...
hou san fu ar~~~

whole day staying in campus... study study n study...
oh goodness... tis is sth tat really out of "carrotegg's life"
it's totally colourless...
it's sth tat is so boring n so cham for me... :(
esp... last few days i'm still busy preparing for chinese orchestra concert..
everyday play yangqin.. then nw suddenly hv to settle down n do d revision...
honestly... it's really sth tat i still cant get over with la.. :)
but trying myself to put myself into it:D
jiayouoh...

whole day study... then terskip my lunch... got la.. eat bread...
n dunno y d stupid gastric suddenly strikes me again:(
after having my dinner at padi... n rush to post mortem...
n it jz happen so abruptly into me...
holly shit.... i'm really dying... :(
so uncomfortable.....
n end up.. almost for d whole post mortem ... i'm standing... while others sitting..

d post mortem.. hmm...
cudnt tok much bout it here..
nyway.. learning from d experience...
n nvr repeat d history... strive for d best for chinese orchestra in d future...
everyone jiayou~~
but... i'm vr sorry tat... i really not in d mood of being d treasurer...
really really apologize for tat..
though sum of u might think tat... it's so ridiculous... for me to say those stupid statements during d post mortem...
but it's so hard for me to state d reasons... cz i'm jz scared of it ad.. :(
so sorry..... but.. i really luv chinese orchestra a lot...
cz u all gv me a chance to perform again on d stage... where tat's d place i can get my satisfaction besides organizing event... :D

do hope tat we can really achieve our target in d coming new year.. :D
n truthfully hope tat we'll learn from watever tat happens in d concert n during d whole planning no matter it is good or bad...
it's not d matter of success.. but it's d matter of d process. . ;)
hmm... all d best to all of us, to nelson( d one tat leaving soon) in d future undertakings loh~~ :)

n pray hard tat tis idiotic gastric can vanish soon...
cz it's killing me~~
n i look like a ghost nw... so pale..

0 comments: