Tuesday, May 15, 2007

scary

last nite was a scary nite for me....
when i was receiving d photos for liping's bday from msn share file... suddenly d sound of "children screaming" came from my back.... it's so loud n so eerie... i was trembling with fear... however still try my best to b brave n turn to my bek to c wat had happened...
all i cud c is d curtain at d neighbours window blowing out by d strong wind... n the trees shaking so hard by d wind... .goodness..wat had happened?? the wind was so strong tat it sounds like human's screaming~~
i felt so gatal with d sound... so scare... n mynn trying to calm me dwn... tomato too....
i can feel tat my gegendang gonna burst by d loud music tat i played with my earphones.... yet i can still hear d "scream".... it lasted bout 1 hour gua... d sound....
nyway... gamsiah tomato for d drawing
n it's proven tat i'm really chicken hearted

0 comments: