Friday, May 11, 2007

strengthless======> defense... fight bek.... arghhhhhhh

reading thru d notes,
i told myself... "yes u can de"...
just put ur effort in it...
n i'm sure u'll be able to find ur way thru to understan them...

thanks to all that support me...
but i lose out all my strength already...
i wonder y...
how now... :(

calculating ODE for d whole day since i woke up...
i'm getting insane by doin all d calculation..
frustration was being forced out from my inner heart by all the idiot equations...
arghh....
it's really "7stars" to finish all these by few days...

havent really start PDE.. i ored lose out all my strength...
no mood at all...
moodless....
colourless..........
but i'll still jiayou de....
cz shame on me ... defeated by those liveless thingy...
i wana fight bek....

thx yan yan, shifu, jowi, blind, zs, tomato,....
i'll jiayou de....

0 comments: