Tuesday, May 08, 2007

jiayou jiayou

yest chat till around 5 am.. fuyoh~~
long time nvr did tat liao.. hahha...
but... once in a while can la.. :P hehe..
nt everytime.. if not.. i cant tahan:P

topic surrounding "abnormal frenship" tat i had had last time...
or it's still with me?? hehe... i dunno
anyway... let go lo~~ hehe..
everything will be fine, my dear:)
carrotegg u must jiayou oh~~ :D
though d sharing session led u to a vr vr bad dream yest... but it's ored a past... :D
dun look at d past.. ur future is nt at d back... look 4wards for a better future:D

today~~~ woke up vr vr late.. bout 11 only wake up..... sob..
but... manage to finish two chapters lo... :D
hehe... still got lots more to be absorbed.... striving my best to obtain as much as i can...
roommy bought me "jiayou tong shui" ... so nice..
hehe... though d "tong shui" a bit weird.. haha.. cz so many kind of thingy in it... but it's sth to boost up my spirit..
n d brunch tat i made myself... :P my "jiayou sandwich".. hehe..
n later? hahah... d climax... yingtian's "jiayou chicken soup" ... cool ya~~
n i kiss goodbye with d stupid gastric:D

i wish i wont disappoint everyone... :D
but... i mz learn hw to enjoy d process...
i'll make it real~~ :D

0 comments: