Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Dong Zhi!!

ding dong@@
Happy Dong Zhi~~~ :D
wakakakaka.........
ored more than 3 years dint eat tangyuan at home ad~
yaya... i noe... compare to those ppl at foreign country..
i'm still a blessed gal...
but y compare??!!!
compare to be more pathetic??? (just hate those ppl tat luv comparing)

anyway~~
spending time at muaR... eating the homemade tangyuan....
indeed brighten my day :D
check it out the process of making the tangyuan~








the norm in my family :D
making 3 colors of tangyuan ~ red, green and pure white :D








then boil them~
there u go ===> the tangyuan tat i missed most!!!
prepared by my luvable mummy

another norm at my hse~~
eating the spring rolls~!!
mum's spring rolls are the best food in tis world!!!
she prepares all the ingredients herself :D
oklaR~ i do help a bit oso... in wrapping :D
wakakakaka



this is the whole bowl of ingredients...
got water chestnut, meat, carrot, mushrooms.......
WOW!!!











then the wrapping process~ :D
hehe... tis is where i do my work... haha
next.... put into the steamer !!!
and it's ready to be served@@

hehe~
let me show u hw to eat@@





anyway...
jz wana say... HAPPY DONG ZHI!!!
enjoy tis luvly nite with ur luv ones.... :)

3 comments:

=DeNIsE= said...

hey the spring rolls look very delicious, can u teach me how to do. I want to know what is the wrapper thingy. where can u get that? what do u call that?

VHanded Cheepeng said...

it makes me... feel like go home. :(

CarrotEgg said...

denise~ yup yup!!!
msn ya!! :) hehe ....
secret remedies.. :>
wakaka

Vzai~
tahan for another few days
then u can balik kampung liao :)
jiayou1!!!