Tuesday, December 02, 2008

tricks to get rid of emo

personal treatment :
banana quickbites!!! ;)

thx to the ppl in d hse i visited.....
making me smile again~
bringing me laughters~
getting rid my emo-ness!!!
d mission of healing tis lobak telur~

i went into bimbo's room....
"i emo la~!! :( hw nw~~" i said...
"come come... faster.... i show u sth.... ~" bimbo invited...
i wondered wat so nice..... realy so geng?? able to heal my emo-ness???

guess wat??? :D
they really put d smile bek on my face

check it out!!!!
the smiley face on d sky~~~

even the stars, the moon trying to smile :)
y m i being so gloomy???
so i tried all my might to get up again~~~
chill out all nite!!! :)

**mummy told me tat.... she saw the luvly scene too.... however, when she wana share it to d ppl bside her... she found out tat... she's alone on tat time.... i did feel a lil bit sorry for not goin bek home... to teman her... altho she take it as a joke... but... deep inside my heart... i stil feel d guiltiness...**

i went to skate.... it's monday nite!!!
tis is d 3rd attempt with the skaters....
but d 1st time with the coach :|
haha... no stress la :)
he's nice.... my gong gongs sekalian oso vr nice....
all of them heart me like hw i heart them... ( i suppose) :P
i think d good thing in me is tat i adapt new environment, new life easily....
so... skating is cooL~ !

photos..... will be updated after Vzai send it to me ~
thx for all tat sayang me....
i'm alrite dy :)
i guess

0 comments: