Friday, December 19, 2008

muar delicacies~ (dedicated to my lil bro)

wakakakaka!!!!
i'm bek to muar......
alrite!! stupid me....
bek muar at the wrong timing....
frens bek to their school exactly on d same time as i reached muar.....
mum not at home...
dad neither....
HOME ALONE!!!!

yet... no worries~ :D
i stil take good care of myself by....... getting the spare car key at home :D
weeeeeeee~~~~
drive out to enjoy the yummy food in muar!!!!@@
craving for "liang cha" (herbal tea), ramlee burger, fried oyster (o jian)!!!!
wakakakaka~

muar liang cha
=> RM0.70 per packet... :D
=> black ~ the bitter one...
=> light brown~ the sweeter one....



Ramlee Burger!!!!
"Special" => RM2.00
even if i ask for extra sauce and all~
it's still RM2.00


















Fried Oyster!!!
"O Jian"
weee~~> RM5,10,15....
choose ur own price.....
as i'm alone..... i buy RM5~
yet it's such a big packet... compare to the one i had in KL~










look at uncle~
he is so dedicated to his job@!!
thanks uncle for the yummy o jian











the happy face i got!!!
altho i'm home alone....
i stil pamper myself as if my parents were at home pampering me :D
wakakakaka!!!!
crazy me :D

forgive me for this post!!!
as i trying to entertain myself mah~ :D
hehe

3 comments:

Endoru said...

Droolz ...

VHanded Cheepeng said...

yor~~~ so SS~

CarrotEgg said...

endoru~
hehe...
more to go...
but i've got no space for them in my stomach ad.. :D

Vzai~
adoi....
i alone at home mar...
self-entertained :D
wakakakkaka