Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

Happy New Year 2009!!!
(an advance greetings from carrotegg)

let's cheers for the memorable 12 months
tat all of us have been thru...
and celebrate the moment of stepping into year 2009
with a big big hug!!

recalling the happy times
remembering how they enriched our lives
tracing back the hard times that we had encountered
glad that i'm still here
fine and still...
laughing away all the villains in my life....
**shame on u ppl**

time machine brought me bek to all d events happened in 2008
proud to hv u .. my bloggie!!!
marking dwn all the significant moments of my life
another year... another chance
m gonna take one step at a time to slowly explore my luvly 2009
resolutions??
nah~ i jz wish tat all my wishes come true... :D
tat's more than enuf

all my dearies~!!!
enjoy the moment of celebration!!!
draw a nice and big full stop for ur 2008
**see u next year@@!!!**
wakakaka

2 comments:

幸福王子 said...

wish u happy new year~

CarrotEgg said...

happy new year to u too!!!
xing fu alwz~