Thursday, December 04, 2008

luv is all around

stil rmb i was asked by fax and kah juin years bek ~
" y u luv blogging so much ?"

perhaps it's jz a way to practice my typing speed?? :P
or jz bcz i wanted to leave the part and parcel of my life in tis luvly blog of mine......??

deep in my heart...
d reason is to update those tat i care... those tat i luv.... about my recent life.....
especially to both my sisters tat i barely meet them face to face.....
i think the 3 of us... only meet up during CNY~
which all 3 will be together....
for other occasions??? most probably... one of the 3 will be absent....

"blogging~ it's jz a way to let them noe i'm still alive"
haha~ tis was my answer to fax and kah juin last time.....
which might sound..... not so good.....
but... i do mean it....
as it's a way to express all my thoughts, my feelings, pictures my life to those tat cares about me....

all d while~
i've been thinking that..... my sisters will nvr bother bout tis blog....
but still... i keep updating it....
mayb i jz addicted to blogging.. :P
until... tis morning when i woke up and check my mailbox....
i saw the email from Wendy~
i was thrilled....
although i got no voice :P
cz.... she did notice my blog....
ok lar~ i noe i'm silly...
but i do feel so ....... being loved :D
hahahaha~~

blogging has bcome part of my life~~
from d reason to update the love ones....
in d end... it's sth tat let me jot dwn d moments of my precious life....
sumtimes... it's nice browsing thru the archives...
i'll realise tat i did grown up.... :P
yoh ~ check it out !! =P

gonna slp ad~~
medicine occupies my life nw~
thx all hunters for the good job u've done!!!!
m really sorry for not being able to stay up late to complete the task with u guys.....
really appreciate the hard work u all hv done~
THANKS!!!!

3 comments:

Endoru said...

Yes, blogging is good to inform your family about yourself. Of course, family cares about you, dear. :)

-KenSon- said...

Hey... Voiceless partner.. get well soon, okay?

CarrotEgg said...

endoru~
ya.... of cz i noe they care n luv me...
jz tat hw often will they actually open d blog and c~
:)

kangsien~
yoh partner!!!
hw's d kickboxing yesterday???
got miss me bo???
if not mistaken.. julian oso absent, rite?
lonely leh~~ :P
hahaha....
will jiayou in getting well!!
cant wait to kick and box u neh~ :D