Monday, December 01, 2008

the time when i was still young and innocent??

gosh~~
d sudden strike of emo-ness~~~
d best song to describe this entry ~
i bet many heard tis song b4.....

"Doris Day: Whatever Will Be Will Be Que Sera Sera "
d botak baby~~
which mama so worried that her hair wont grow!!!

d lil girl with the "du du" mouth......

d photo session tat made her fall into d drain ~

baby with the look above..
will turn out to be like tis~~
>_+

~the cousins~







=> d gathering at popo's hse
d old hse tat all of us miss so much

=> d most strategic place to hunt for food at popo's old hse...


~d memories with Tina Tan~










guess wat??? tat's my collection of the yellow books~
d precious moments at Jalan Duku~

and d memories when i was still so skinny~
but u jz luv hugging me..
i wonder y~~
**mayb it's bcz i getting more n more .....**

~ DUMBO~






i dun really hv pics taken with u when we were kids....
perhaps it's bcz of d gap btwn us??
however.... i do hv a lot of pics taken with u when we were "old"
haha~
thx for sayang-ing me :)
i noe i did create a lot of problems to the family....
by being so coward, so timid, so useless....

** SISTERS-HOOD**













before the existance of
KAREN TAN SHI LI
i'm still on my way~
haha






WELCOME "Tan AH bi"
my "du du" mouth





nw tat i really feel the timeline of my life
spot me in d pic by clicking for a better view












ok lo...
i admit...
i miss home at tis moment

5 comments:

Endoru said...

GAWD, I was so huge.
Am still though. *hehe*
Thanks for all the nostalgic pictures.

CarrotEgg said...

haha
ur face nvr change~
stil look d same

Endoru said...

Really ... that's bad. :(
At least I don't have those huge glasses and I don't tuck in my shirt like that anymore.
GOSH.

CarrotEgg said...

lol
i dun think u wud like to dress like tat at tis age :P
hehe~~

Endoru said...

Yes, I will avoid that style DEFINITELY. :)