Saturday, December 06, 2008

Monday Spree

pictures WANTED from d previous post~
http://carrotegg.blogspot.com/2008/12/tricks-to-get-rid-of-emo.html

the emo me~~~
trying my best to let myself happy by these~~











then the most amazing thing happen~~
the sky is smiling at me~ :D
alrite~ the sky is smiling to all of us!!!!
weee~~~
so does banana quickbites!!! :D











the spree began~
skating!!!!!
another activity that makes me forget myself, forget my problems, forget all my emo-ness!!!
other than kickboxing :)
which i luv it to d max too~ ;)


carrotegg : "ACTION!!!"
"enjoy the pics!!!"













LOOK AT THESE PPL~
two of us looking at d real shoW!!!




show 1~!!!
alamak.....
GG~




show2~!!!
wonder wat's wrong with the kids these days~
ahha
one is the fencing skater... another is the helmet skater~




show3~!!
i noe wat happen at my back ok???







show4~!!!
nak fencing keh nak skating????
combo?? :P






SHOW 5!!!!
the many faces of skaters~~
say cheese~
SPECIAL THX TO Vzai!!!


wakakkaa!!!
i luv Thursday YCS~
i luv Thursday Kickboxing~
i luv Monday Skating ~
it's Monday Spree~~
hehe :D



** kids dont follow wat the gor gor jie jie did in d pics ok??? we were trained to do so~ :D **

4 comments:

sozhai said...

lolx...
d 1 at old town...
i aso cant recognise who is d 1 with godlight...
hahaha...

CarrotEgg said...

who are u wo???
sozhai???
are u the one with d godlight?
haha~ :P

Kirisame WeN said...

omg~~u reli post up tat pic~~xD

CarrotEgg said...

hehe~~ :D
i told u!!! :D
proud leh.. :P