Wednesday, December 03, 2008

koo koo bird

no voice no voice
only calls about cyberP will be entertained...
other than that.... i'll hang up ...
and sms~
sorry dearies~~~~
memang pun hard to communicate lar......

imagine when i talk to my hsemate.....
they cant even hear me.....
when i was in d living room... i called my roommate that standing at balcony....
she cant even hear me :(
arhhhh!!!

anyway......
let's get into d topic of d post....
since i only answer the call with d discussion on CyberP.....
CK called tis afternoon to ask about the email i fwd to him.....
then i was sitting on d sofa facing the block opposite my block...
as usual... i look at each balcony of each hse......
my voice was so soft tat i cant imagine myself talking in tis way......
then sudd my tone change~~

"yeeeee.... CK!!!!"

i tried to make a higher note....
but no voice come out...
:(
in d end....
i use d soft-est voice to tell CK wat i saw...

i saw a naked guy today at balcony opposite my block!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky Karen.

CarrotEgg said...

yalo..
super lucky me...
summore saw it for d second time d next day!!!!
damn dumb!

Anonymous said...

wow u r lucky... so is he an indian or IS ?

CarrotEgg said...

yaya...
i shud go n buy toto then :P
from far~
shud b an IS~!!
i s'pose....
if got 3rd time.....
i swear i'll ask another person "enjoy" d scene with me~
:P